Брют — что это за сорт шампанского, история создания и разновидности, популярные марки и как выбрать лучшую

Everything Else!
SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Re: Брют — что это за сорт шампанского, история создания и разновидности, популярные марки и как выбрать лучшую

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:20 am

I'm lost. Why is some russian in an anime forum making threads abut french wine? I like wines as much as the next person but is this the right place to be talking about this?

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Re: Брют — что это за сорт шампанского, история создания и разновидности, популярные марки и как выбрать лучшую

Postby fragoff » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:06 am

They are playing with your mind to influence the next american election dude!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Lol See this makes me not want to delete the comments comedy gold. Russians trying to influence American elections via French wine in a English speaking Japanese animation forum.

fragoff
Crazy About Anime

Postby fragoff » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:33 am

Chris wrote:Lol See this makes me not want to delete the comments comedy gold. Russians trying to influence American elections via French wine in a English speaking Japanese animation forum.

Pure communist evilness. They come from behind in twisted ways to force you to share your money so you cannot buy those loli figs anymore! USSR bastards!!

...and you gotta spend it on french wine instead...no wait! That's actually good! KEMPAI!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato