Peach Ball: Senran Kagura

Gamers paradise!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Peach Ball: Senran Kagura

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:34 pm

I Don't know whose brilliant idea this was, but I want to shake their hand. I can see myself losing hours upon hours in this game
phpBB [video]

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: Peach Ball: Senran Kagura

Postby Chris » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:21 pm

Do you happen to know the American release date?

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:47 am

Chris wrote:Do you happen to know the American release date?

Unfortunately there is no NA release date yet, only a December 13 JP release. Considering we have been getting several Senran Kagura releases lately, I wouldn't be surprise it will eventually get an NA release so we will have to be patient and try VERY hard to avoid getting an Import until then. There is supposed to be a story mission in the game but lets be honest, does this whole thing really need a story?

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:04 am

Of course plot is imp..... ohh you meant story. Meh I think story is nice but we are playing pinball with cute characters to make it more appealing. So I suppose story isn’t really all that important.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:09 am

Chris wrote:Of course plot is imp..... ohh you meant story. Meh I think story is nice but we are playing pinball with cute characters to make it more appealing. So I suppose story isn’t really all that important.

That's what someone, trying to sell me out on treasure hunter Claire, said...

::mischief::
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:40 am

Chris wrote:Of course plot is imp..... ohh you meant story. Meh I think story is nice but we are playing pinball with cute characters to make it more appealing. So I suppose story isn’t really all that important.

Nope. The only reason I'm waiting for NA release would be so I could understand what their moans mean when I hit their "bumpers" with the pinball

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:44 pm

You know like when you hit someone on the back and they feel better it’s like a release of tension right? ::confused::