Hi!!

Let us get to know you!
kzalaz
I Like Anime

Re: Hi!!

Postby kzalaz » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:55 am

BlueSpark wrote:You might not assume so, but that actually puts you close to the average age range on these forums (I'm 31, myself) ;).

My random question (on anime hair colors) is still open for you to answer if you feel like it. Meanwhile, there's another one I wanted to ask: Do you consider yourself more of a fan of older-generation anime or do you prefer newer series? Or are you completely indifferent on that front?

You are right!
I like it actually, I think it is a way to reinforce a unique style or personality in the characters. Not much of a red fan, I really like white, one of my favorites is Tezza from FMP. I cannot think of a characters I would change the color.

For everything in life I like to keep up to date, anime is one of those. I don't like being stuck on the oldies, I apply it in the same way with music, I have my favorites but I continue to add new bands and albums to my collection. With Anime I try keep up by watching new shows every season and certainly Otaku Spirit podcast helps being up to date in the news and new series.

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:00 am

kzalaz wrote:For everything in life I like to keep up to date, anime is one of those.
Gotcha, that makes sense. I decidedly prefer new-age animes, myself (as a generalization, of course; there will always be exceptions). However, for me, it's not so much about 'keeping up' (I don't watch airing shows by principle); I just tend to like their style better, both visually and in terms of story and characters. Most older series tend to bore me much quicker than newer works, though I can never precisely put my finger on why that is.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:10 am

CHANTING OLD BLOOD INTENSIFIES