Fullmetals beer garden

Everything Else!
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Fullmetals beer garden

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:35 pm

Not super sure who, if many, of you drink but I do. In this thread we aim to discuss the nectar of the gods, beer.

I'm pretty open as to what I like, I'm a fan of Porter specifically, however I, as most twenty something white guys, like ipas, sours, and the other "craft" variety.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: Fullmetals beer garden

Postby fragoff » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:54 am

i'm a piss drinker on summer. So corona. i also enjoy dark brews like Leffe. but i am more of a wine guy in general.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:26 am

Sorry I can't contribute, but I don't drink anything alcoholic. Never have. I just don't feel the urge, and given the ostensible negatives of alcohol consumption, I've decided to abstain.

I did try non-alcoholic beer once, and the taste was pretty awful in my opinion. I've been told there are vast differences depending on which brand you get, but honestly, I can't be bothered to try. Plenty of other things I enjoy drinking, so I see no need to force it.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:42 am

I'm mostly a social drinker and only take a sip when I eat out or at a party and have a glass or two. I prefer normal beers like Heineken, Asahi, or Corona but don't like light beers, I feel cheated when I do. I like other drinks but don't care for spirits like gin or whiskey. I like to drink and have a good time, I don't like to kill my liver.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:59 am

BlueSpark wrote:Sorry I can't contribute, but I don't drink anything alcoholic.

That's it! No sub and no booze! We need to throw you away! In the garbage you go! ::peace::
Last edited by fragoff on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 am

BlueSpark wrote:given the ostensible negatives of alcohol consumption, I've decided to abstain.

Eh, if you do it right it can actually be more healthy for you, but it's a thin line. Since it needs to be a low amount and remain consistent.

As for overall, I don't like most beer. I like wine, Cider, Cruisers and all the stuff you're meant to mix with others but I don't.
Feels silly that I even have to say this but I feel I have to. Literally everything I say is just my opinion.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Venadikt
I Like Anime

Postby Venadikt » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:05 pm

I'm more of a cider drinker (hard cider) being from the west country in the UK. Spirits wise tend to go for spiced/dark rum but you can't beat the occasional JD.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Venadikt wrote: but you can't beat the occasional JD.

As an American I can only assume this means Jack Daniels, while not my favorite as I love me some whiskey, it does get the job done