Domestic Girlfriend

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Eira
Anime Junky

Domestic Girlfriend

Postby Eira » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:32 am

Domestic Girlfriend

Plot:
Natsuo Fujii is in love with his teacher, Hina. Attempting to forget his feelings towards her, Natsuo goes to a mixer with his classmates where he meets an odd girl named Rui Tachibana. In a strange turn of events, Rui asks Natsuo to sneak out with her and do her a favor. To his surprise, their destination is Rui's house—and her request is for him to have sex with her. There's no love behind the act; she just wants to learn from the experience. Thinking that it might help him forget about Hina, Natsuo hesitantly agrees. After this unusual encounter Natsuo now faces a new problem. With his father remarrying, he ends up with a new pair of stepsisters; unfortunately, he knows these two girls all too well. He soon finds out his new siblings are none other than Hina and Rui! Now living with both the teacher he loves and the girl with whom he had his "first time," Natsuo finds himself in an unexpected love triangle as he climbs ever closer towards adulthood. - Mal Rewrite

Legal Streaming: **
North America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa - https://www.hidive.com/tv/domestic-girlfriend
Australia - https://www.animelab.com/shows/domestic-girlfriend
Germany - https://www.anime-on-demand.de/
France - http://animedigitalnetwork.fr/

Original Creator: Kei Sasuga (Manga)
Director:Shouta Ibata
Music: Masato Kouda
Sound Director: Yayoi Tateishi
Studio: Diomedea
Genres: Drama, and Romance
Duration: ???*

phpBB [video]

*Missing info will be added once known.
**Some links can’t be more specific cause of me being region locked from some.
Feels silly that I even have to say this but I feel I have to. Literally everything I say is just my opinion.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: Domestic Girlfriend

Postby fragoff » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:11 am

Looks like this will be the 'scum's witch' of the season, maybe less extreme.
Love the fact that something d8d happen right off the bat.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Honestly I was scared going into this. Heavy dramas like NEtsuzou Trap and Scum's Wish
are really hard for me to watch (not that I actually stop watching them). But so far, so good. I'm just scared knowing that the teacher they talked about in the first episode is going to be Shinji storm in my heart

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:31 am

Episode 2
Still going strong. I have great hopes for this title!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:09 am

Episode 3
Spoiler:
Again, so far so good. Nothing too heavy for me to handle. So long as there isn't any heavy NTR, I'm good.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:05 am

SethAmaha wrote:Episode 3
Spoiler:
Again, so far so good. Nothing too heavy for me to handle. So long as there isn't any heavy NTR, I'm good.

Well, technicaly, this cannot go NTR. So you are safe.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:40 pm

This show is the bomb! episode 5 already and not a single thing wrong to say about it! It does not fear to go in places, do not shy away from everything that i despise in most romance(that they usualy shy away from). It takes things head on! If this keeps up, it will go up there as one of the top romance ever, even dethroning gems like scum's wish.

If you like romances and are not watching this show, you are a fool!

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:05 pm

episode 8

Spoiler:
will they? won't they? we are getting dangerously close to a convulated drama for the sake of drama.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 pm

News today on dvd and an ova release first on the dvd release more will be added to uncensored dvd and 2nd the anime will get a full Hentai ova for episode 1