Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 am

Plot:
Daily life for mermaids come with everyday issues. Follow the adventures of five young mermaids as they explore their town and the world around them in this delightful slice-of-life series that takes viewers to an enchanting world beneath the waves. - HIDIVE

Legal Streaming:
North America, Central America, South America, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Guyana, Turkey, Netherlands, and Scandinavia - https://www.hidive.com/tv/bermuda-triangle-colorful-pastrale

Original creators listed below as this in an original anime.
Director: Junji Nishimura
Studio: Seven Arcs Pictures
Genres: Music, and Fantasy
Duration: ???*

phpBB [video]

*Missing info will be added once known.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Bermuda Triangle: Colorful Pastrale

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:30 pm

Episode 1
Spoiler:
How do physics work in this show? My brain is hurting. Is that tea made with water or out of a denser substance than water? Logically speaking hot water wouldn't follow down in ocean temp water, it would flow up due to the heat, which according to fluid dynamics would cause the molecules in the water to expand, become more active, and in turn be less dense than colder water and flow up. Im I thinking too much into this?

Also, what are those causes made up of? I can get calling by using underwear volcanic vents, but no would be able to keep its shape for so long in sea water. Water is already a great decomposer, adding salt into the mix would increase its oxidization abilities, causing the causes to become mushy even faster
Again, I'm I reading too much into this?
Also also, aren't loose shirts kinda impractical when you float so high up and everyone can just see what's under there anyways?