What Are You Playing?

Gamers paradise!
fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: What Are You Playing?

Postby fragoff » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:Not very good with real time strategy games but I've been spending time playing Company of Heroes. The sub-campaign Tiger Ace is my favorite.

The first one was really good. Sometime super hard, but really fun.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 pm

fragoff wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:Not very good with real time strategy games but I've been spending time playing Company of Heroes. The sub-campaign Tiger Ace is my favorite.

The first one was really good. Sometime super hard, but really fun.

I liked the German campaigns. I hope they release a new one for the Pacific war. It's always the Nazis who get pummeled.

"Lade die BL auf, du mutterlose Bastarde!" ::happy::

Eira
I Love Anime

Postby Eira » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:01 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:Not very good with real time strategy games but I've been spending time playing Company of Heroes.

Man, I love RTS’ although I’ve never played Company of Heroes. I’m also god awful at them, I just really like something about them. That’s a common thing with me by the way, I’m really bad at the genres I love.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Eira wrote:Man, I love RTS’ although I’ve never played Company of Heroes. I’m also god awful at them, I just really like something about them. That’s a common thing with me by the way, I’m really bad at the genres I love.

So? I'm very bad at kerbal space program, yet i love this game and often play it...until i ragequite of frustration not being able to land anywhere!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Eira
I Love Anime

Postby Eira » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 am

fragoff wrote:
Eira wrote: That’s a common thing with me by the way, I’m really bad at the genres I love.
So? I'm very bad at kerbal space program, yet i love this game and often play it...until i ragequite of frustration not being able to land anywhere!

Wasn’t a really a point to saying it, just something I felt like bringing up cause it was relevant. Afterall the fact that I said it at all shows that I don’t really care, if a game is fun for me then it’s fun for me, not gonna stop just cause I’m god awful at it.

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Postby SemiBolt » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:28 pm

I'm playing a lot ._.
Pokemon
Undertale
Overwatch
Dragon Ball Fighter Z
Zelda breath of the wild
got destiny 2 since it was free
Battlefield WW1 was $5
And the Witcher 3 :D

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Currently playing this! ::peace::

phpBB [video]

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:28 am

Contra hey! Used to love playing this way back on the nes. With the code of course. I wasn't so good that i could do it with 3 lives.

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:32 pm

fragoff wrote:Contra hey! Used to love playing this way back on the nes. With the code of course. I wasn't so good that i could do it with 3 lives.

30 lives were not enough! ::anger::

Just goes to show that gamers back then were a different breed compared to today's codswallop.

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:18 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:
30 lives were not enough! ::anger::

Just goes to show that gamers back then were a different breed compared to today's codswallop.

I am divided about the downfall of game difficulty. At the age i am at, i do not have the time to spends hours and hours mastering a game to be able to finish it.
But when i was young, it was a mission to be able to brag about finishing the megamans, contras, ghoul and ghost and other crazy hard titles.
Today, i enjoy the 'average difficulty' of a game like dark souls. Hard, but with no progress lost when you die. It is the best of both worlds.
Of course, you got the gazillions of easy modes game left for those weak of mind, wich seems to be a majority of snowflakes nowdays!