What Are You Playing?

Gamers paradise!
fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: What Are You Playing?

Postby fragoff » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:43 am

Finaly got back my key for steam's graveyard keeper. Didn't play the game since alpha.
I really enjoy this small stardey valley with corpses game. Really fun. I just have half my cimetery full with low end bodies, but i hope there will still be plenty of stuff left after i fill it up.
For 25$, this game is great.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 am

I'm still trodding along with Dragon Age, and I believe I'm in the final stretch of the game. I still think it's a great title overall, despite some minor technical bugs here and there and some questionably balanced fights.

Also, after finishing The Second Encounter, I continued with Serious Sam 2. The sequel has some clear improvements over the original Serious Sam, but at some points, I feel it's too cheesy for its own good. Also, invisible walls... The bane of FPS players across the planet. SS1 managed to largely avoid these, so in my opinion, there's no excuse for the bad level design we have here. Just put freaking hills, walls, or fences there... It's not rocket science, for crying out loud :?.

Aaanyway, when I'm done with Dragon Age, I might try my hands at Destiny 2, which I have been gifted for free (!) by Blizzard (!). It said "to celebrate the anniversary of Destiny" or something. I don't have a clue what's up with that, but hey, if it's free, I'll take it 8-).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Eira
Crazy About Anime

Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee

Postby Eira » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:05 am

I just went and picked up Pokémon Let’s go Eevee. I also picked up my friends copy and he went with the Pikachu version instead. Me and a few mates are going to get together at a friends house and just play this game a ton, we’re gonna all battle each other after each gym and do a bunch of other fun things like that along the way.

Me and my friends also get together every time a new Pokémon game comes out, it’s tradition at this point, sometimes there’s more of us and sometimes less (this time is pretty small) but we always do it and I’ve at least never missed one, we just grind it out and always do the battle after each gym thing.

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:27 am

Eira wrote:Me and a few mates are going to get together at a friends house and just play this game a ton
That stirs a vague memory of me as a young lad ("Back in the day") meeting up with two friends with our GameBoy Colors, and we played... Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. All 3 of us. Seperately, of course; there's no multiplayer in that game. Looking back on it, it seems like the weirdest thing, but it was fun. We talked about the game and gave tips to each other, and I think once or twice, if one of us couldn't beat a certain boss, someone else would take over and do it for them.

As for Pokemon, I only really battled my brother a handful of times in the first 3 generations of games. I never got too into PvP mode in those games.

On another note, I beat Serious Sam 2 and went straight into 3. It's a really odd clash of style when comparing the two, but I appreciate the differences. Some people might argue that realistic modern weaponry doesn't belong in a Serious Sam game, but those types of guns tend to be my favorite in FPS gaming, so I'm happy.

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Postby SemiBolt » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:53 pm

I also got Let's Go Eevee :D
The small changes they put in are kind of odd but I don't mind it since this isn't a main series release.
The PokeBall joycon is super fun to throw around, feel the rumbles and hear sounds coming from it.
Looking forward to see how they handle the depressing place called lavender town

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:24 am

I'll probably get Lets Go myself but I will have to find a way to work around my schedule to make some time to actually play them

Eira
Crazy About Anime

Super Smash Bro. Ultimate

Postby Eira » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:45 pm

So I actually got this like a week ago when it actually came out. Which was one of the earliest places in the world since Australia time zone superiority. By going to the midnight launch I had it hours before most countries could start selling it, that being Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and it’s been really fun.

I had a lot of people over the day to came out and this is hands down the most fun I’ve had with any smash Bros. And I play a lot of smash Bros. I’ve pours hundreds of hours into all of them and always played them all with a ton of friends. If you’re not a melee shill then I’m pretty sure every agrees this is the best in the series hands down.

There are a few issues but I can count my amount of complaints on my hand and overall I’m very happy with it. In the first day alone I played 20 hours of it. So yo, if youone else has it and ever wants to throw down and play online for a bit then let me know and we should try and find a time!

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: Super Smash Bro. Ultimate

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:15 am

Eira wrote:Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and it’s been really fun
I used to play older games of the series quite a bit at a friend's house back in the day. But truth be told, Smash Bros. games have never 'clicked' with me (On the flipside, I became decently proficient in - and enthusiastic about - Soul Calibur 3, which I also played only very occasionally).

Nonetheless, my brother somehow got caught up in the hype about the new game and pre-ordered it along with the Wii U. And now he's trying to rope me into playing with him. I guess I'll give it a shot, though I don't expect to perform any better than I have in the past.

As for myself, I've been playing some more Diablo 3 recently. Got a pretty sick end-game build going with my demon hunter, focused on Impale. That 50,000% damage bonus from the Shadow set is no joke!

And then, I also bought Wolfenstein II including the season pass, which was heavily discounted on Steam. So far, it's delivering exactly what I expected based on my experience with New Order, although the fact that it's been ported to PC unfortunately shines through clearly in its control scheme (especially when changing weapons with akimbo mode active).

fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: Super Smash Bro. Ultimate

Postby fragoff » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 am

BlueSpark wrote:....although the fact that it's been ported to PC unfortunately shines through clearly in its control scheme (especially when changing weapons with akimbo mode active).

Hate those kind of ports. It breaks my balls to see gaming company not going thru the trouble of doing it right for PC.

Going back on dark souls 3...because i am a masochist at heart. That god damned ring city is a controler killer for me. I really feel the hatred.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:37 pm

got it yesterday so i a busy unlocking characters i just got snake