What Are You Playing?

Gamers paradise!
fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: What Are You Playing?

Postby fragoff » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:43 am

Finaly got back my key for steam's graveyard keeper. Didn't play the game since alpha.
I really enjoy this small stardey valley with corpses game. Really fun. I just have half my cimetery full with low end bodies, but i hope there will still be plenty of stuff left after i fill it up.
For 25$, this game is great.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: What Are You Playing?

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 am

I'm still trodding along with Dragon Age, and I believe I'm in the final stretch of the game. I still think it's a great title overall, despite some minor technical bugs here and there and some questionably balanced fights.

Also, after finishing The Second Encounter, I continued with Serious Sam 2. The sequel has some clear improvements over the original Serious Sam, but at some points, I feel it's too cheesy for its own good. Also, invisible walls... The bane of FPS players across the planet. SS1 managed to largely avoid these, so in my opinion, there's no excuse for the bad level design we have here. Just put freaking hills, walls, or fences there... It's not rocket science, for crying out loud :?.

Aaanyway, when I'm done with Dragon Age, I might try my hands at Destiny 2, which I have been gifted for free (!) by Blizzard (!). It said "to celebrate the anniversary of Destiny" or something. I don't have a clue what's up with that, but hey, if it's free, I'll take it 8-).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!