What Are You Playing?

Gamers paradise!
BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: What Are You Playing?

Postby BlueSpark » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:24 am

fragoff wrote:For the leviathan, i must admit that first impression is always the strongest.
Can you believe I was still crazy enough to risk my neck in order to scan it? And then set up a floating pump and pipes right in its territory just so I could scour the ocean floor for loot? gao, those were some of the tensest moments in gaming I've experienced in a good couple of years.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:51 pm

Revue Starlight Re Live a mobile game for Revue Starlight is finally out in English, actually pretty fast considering how long games like BanG Dream and FGO took. I love me some japanese mobile games and so once again I find myself clearing space of my phone as I need to make room for yet another, It's impossible for me to keep up with them all at this point but god gao it you know I'm going to try, haha.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 am

I finished up Metro: Exodus yesterday. Can't say it's the best shooter I've ever played, but it was well polished, had many neat gameplay and story ideas, and some areas were quite atmospheric. I especially need to point out that the dramatic climax - the last half-hour or so before the epilog - was amazingly executed. It really had me on the edge of my seat and triggered some genuine feels. In the end, I was a bit bummed out that it ended right there - I was expecting 2-3 more levels to go through. But this game has definitely been worth my time.

Now I've moved on to the Definitive Edition of Tales of Vesperia. Been putting this one off since January, so it's high time I got on it. I can already tell there's a ton of additional voiced dialog - which is a bit of a mixed bag so far since they didn't manage to contract the original VA of the protagonist, so some of Yuri's lines are in a different voice now. But I suppose that's a small price to pay.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:06 pm

Remember when I said can’t keep up with all the mobile games I have? Well I got two more, cause that’s a reasonable thing to do. Dragalia lost has been out in Australia since February apparently. But since when it first came out it didn’t include Australia I had missed out on that till now, so I finally got that.

Also the people on the discord finally broke me and I got Azur Lane, been tempted to do so for ages and now I’ve finally gone and go it. This makes it like 11-12 mobile games or something like that, way too many to ever keep up with. Even if I was getting payed to keep up with them all I’d still fail, just 1mobile game can be a full time job.

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:37 am

After 150 hours of playtime in Tales of Vesperia, in which I still 'only' just beat the main game (didn't touch any of the post-game content yet, nor the arena fights), I decided I needed a change of pace.

So about a week ago, despite me disliking the game overall for its absurd difficulty spikes in single player mode, I wanted to give Borderlands 2 one more run, mainly to freshen up on the story - Borderlands 3 is right around the corner, after all. I played through normal mode with a new character: the Gunzerker, which I had barely touched when I played the game before. Dual-wielding and basically never ceasing to shoot was good fun in its own right.
But when I followed up with the newly released free DLC (which provides the story transition from BL2 to BL3), many of the ridiculous difficulty spikes hit again. I really hope Gearbox tones the difficulty of 3 back down to reasonable levels. For reference, I think The Pre-Sequel was in a fine spot difficulty-wise.

Speaking of which, after struggling to conclude my Borderlands 2 playthrough, I felt the urge to jump back into Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Right away, my current character is in the middle of her second playthrough (True Vault Hunter Mode), yet it's noticeably less punishing and frustrating to play than normal mode in BL2. Now, time to beat all those missable challenges with my revolver-slinging Nisha...

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:36 pm

MapleStory 2 worldwide recently got the Awakening update, which is a big story update. The level cap was raised from 60 - 70. Each class was given a new rank level which has a new skill tree. All life skills had their level cap raised from 12 - 14. A ton of new dungeons and raids were added as well as a ton of new gear making the max gear score much much higher.

So obviously ever since it’s come out I’ve been playing daily again, I had fallen off for awhile but this got me right back on board! And I’m loving it! I forgot how much I love this game. Also my new profile picture, it’s a girl from MapleStory, she’s a new stroy character that was added in this update and I love her.

I got to the new level cap pretty much right away and I’ve maxed out my life skills as fast as is possible, since each day has a limit on how much you’re life skills can grow. I had them maxed by the first time it was even possible. My gear score has gone up to 10k, which isn’t... bad. But it was still possible even before the update. Either way this has primarily been consuming all my gaming time, along with some light OSU usually before and after just to make sure my rank doesn’t drop.

Also I main a priest and the new rank II abilities added means I can become a DPS Priest if I want and it’s the best thing ever, I can summon a light saber of holy light and it does insane damage.

Logan53
I Like Anime

Postby Logan53 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:56 am

I am currently playing PUBG and Snipper shot.