Hello i decided to join the forum :D

Let us get to know you!
Ukkihsog
I Like Anime

Hello i decided to join the forum :D

Postby Ukkihsog » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:00 pm

Hello Everyone,
::hi::

After listening to chris and andrew multiple podcast i decided to join forums. What i really like about these podcast that they don't berate another authors works which i find a lot in the podcasts/reviews I listened. Of course not all authors are perfect the same can be say'ed to animators/story writers e.g. responsible for anime versions of original works.

I been watching anime for past 8-9 years. I don't know about others but what good me into anime was very difficult family situation i looked for a place where i can escaped and enjoy life and after searching through cartoons at first i found anime. My first true anime which made me realise anime and cartoons weren't the same was Witchblade till this day i love that opening after witchblade i watched in dub at that time i didn't knew that sub was a lot better(sorry dub fans but i hate dubs but still till this day after watching highschool of dead i cant watch it in subs it just sounds wrong). After multiple series ~10 i switched for sub because it was hard to find interesting series which had a dub and at that point i was in love subs ::nosebleed::. I enjoy talking about animes/light novels /web novels/ korean novels / chinese novels / mangas(but don't read to many mangas mostly yuri and traps(yes i had a trap manga reading phase ::alone:: )). I don't usually discuss about anime related stuff online only with few friends i have in irl and online. I'm grown up(23) and a shy male type of person ::dread::. My current ocupation is a web/application developer which allows me to sustain my masively increasing anime expenses ::nosebleed::.
I plan on watching anime not only because i enjoy it but it was an effect a cog which kinda fixed my life and i don't want/don't plan on letting go later on.

My MAL if anyone is interested ::alone::
https://myanimelist.net/profile/drakius

My favorite anime 5
  1. [Inu x Boku SS] rewatched a lot of times. One of my favorite anime i rewatch it when i feel down. The character interaction somehow lifts my spirit.
  2. [Alien 9] Old anime which has some sort of hidden charm which pulls me every time i rewatch it. The feeling like i watch someone try they're hardest to live even if not everything goes according to one's own plan and cheer them and tell them not to give up to the pressure no matter what type of wall you reach.
  3. [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei]
    I love the story world character development it has some weak spots compared to LN but i love it nonetheless. I like how sibling relationship turned out in novel [read only till 19 book].
    Why i rewatch it is because the whole atmosphere feels so real not to flashy even if there are some moments where it is, beautiful story development, character interactions, shown emotions/inner turmoil.
    Fav character from it: Shizuku-sama!
  4. [Gakkougurashi!] I have all english version of the manga. Enjoying all these horror/moe/crazy type of characters and always rooting for them to find happiness in they're adventurous
  5. [Candy Boy!] simple! amazing! beautiful! i rewatch it a lot min 10 times did.

Currently I lowered share amount a bit(~11-15 anime's per season) and switched more to reading light/web novels(it cost so much ::yess::).

Favorite novels couldn't choose 5 so i put 6
  1. [Dungeon Defense] It was first novel that blew my mind. Till this day i cant find any which can be compared to this one https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dungeon-defense/
  2. [Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (WN)] i love the series (HATE HATE HATE ANIME anime adaption of this novel is Shinji! ::anger:: i watched it but i was feeling ptsd while watching it and i wanted to see this anime novel as anime till now i still regret finishing it). Read both web and light novel versions. The part i love about it would be after stories :D https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dungeon-defense/
  3. [Tilea’s Worries] best comedy novel i read couldn't stop laughing while i as reading it i recommend it everyone!https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tileas-worries/
  4. [Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?] beautiful series a bit rushed at a time but it is amazing work i hope anime wont be as Shinji as arifureta.https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/
  5. [Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai] I enjoy reading isekai novels but what i most like is weak protagonist which orders op ones around and tries to help them with his unordinary/weak powers. Read till latest in jp using google translator it was hard to comprehend some parts but i got used to it xD.https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jujutsushi-wa-yuusha-ni-narenai/
  6. [Running Away From The Hero! (Remake)] Good comedy amazing story development comedy not as good as [Tilea’s Worries] but story is a whole lot better https://www.novelupdates.com/series/running-away-from-the-hero-remake/

Was a bit long took me about hour to write it all so if someone finish reading till end thank you!
::blush::
Last edited by Ukkihsog on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Re: Hello i decided to join the forum :D

Postby Eira » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:24 am

Ukkihsog wrote:Hello Everyone

Hey welcome, you already saw me in seasonal but I'm glad you decided to make an introductory post. I'm the community manager here so if you have any issues or questions feel free to direct them at me, I'm not an all powerful admin but I do my best to manage the community and try to keep it as healthy as I can.
Ukkihsog wrote:I been watching anime for past 8-9 years.[...] My first true anime which made me realise anime and cartoons weren't the same was Witchblade [...](sorry dub fans but i hate dubs but still till this day after watching highschool of dead i cant watch it in subs it just sounds wrong).

I've been watching anime for about 6 years myself, first true anime for me was 'Kill me Baby' it's just a silly little comedy nothing special, I'd say I didn't fall in love with anime until I saw Haruhi.

We do actually have a resident dub only viewer on the forums, if you're up to date with the podcast then you might of noticed chris and andrews sometimes making light jabs at him from time to time, but it's all in good fun and he doesn't seem to mind too much that the rest of us are all sub only viewers. Although I'm sure he'll comment on that when he gets here.
Ukkihsog wrote:I'm grown up(23)

Everyone here is grown up, at 22 I'm actually one of the youngest, no teens or kids around here. So we're all mature and I think that's for the better. I think Chris and Andrews lack of attack towards unpopular shows makes them less popular among the immature crowd that are looking for that.
Ukkihsog wrote:[*] [Alien 9] Old anime which has some sort of hidden charm which pulls me every time i rewatch it. The feeling like i watch someone try they're hardest to live even if not everything goes according to one's own plan and cheer them and tell them not to give up to the pressure no matter what type of wall you reach.

OMG Alien 9! What a deep cut, no one else on here ever mentions Alien 9 on here. I've seen it too and I loved it, I have it on DVD. It's a shame so little of it made it to anime tho, I really wish we had been able to get a longer adaptation. It's not a top 5 for me but I do really enjoy it and I was so shocked to see you bring it up.
Ukkihsog wrote:Was a bit long took me about hour to write it all so if someone finish reading till end thank you!

Always appreciate someone who puts good effort into their posts, thanks for making such a in depth intro even if I didn't respond to all of it, I did read all of it. Also I appreciate having another seasonal viewer here, the seasonal viewing area can be a bit more barren then I'd like, but I always make sure to make threads for new shows so please feel free to comment on anything you're watching and if I'm also watching then I'll respond for sure even if I haven't made any posts their myself yet.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:58 am

Eira wrote:We do actually have a resident dub only viewer on the forums, if you're up to date with the podcast then you might of noticed chris and andrews sometimes making light jabs at him from time to time, but it's all in good fun and he doesn't seem to mind too much that the rest of us are all sub only viewers.
Yup, that would be me ;). Welcome to the Otaku Spirit message board. As Eira pointed out, I'm a (English and German) dub purist when it comes to anime. I've never been able to enjoy reading subtitles or listening to Japanese voice-over; to me, it usually sounds annoying and overacted. But I'd never berate anyone for choosing to watch their anime subtitled, so I hope that we can get along :].

Just in case you're interested, I recently turned 33. So yeah, you're still in the younger range among our members ;). My age means I've also been able to actively enjoy anime for longer than many others - around 17 years, to be exact. And my passion has far from dried up.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to have much of a conversation with you on (light) novels or mangas - I barely ever read any of those. I've read a handful of visual novels, but for the most part, I stick to animation.
Also, the only show out of your top 5 that I've seen is School-Live! (Good thing I can recognize its Japanese title :P). That's not too surprising, though, since anything that hasn't been dubbed is automatically disqualified for me. Plus I don't particularly enjoy older animes (around pre-2005) anymore, so I haven't gone looking for many of those during the last couple of years.
I should also mention that I don't watch seasonal animes week by week; I stick to binge-watching one series at a time before moving on to the next. So I'm afraid I won't be able to join any of your chats in the Seasonal Discussion subforum.

Anyway, School-Live! was pretty awesome. I rewatched it only a couple of months ago. This show is just begging for another season. Perhaps you've already read the light novel series? I'm believe I remember Andrew saying he has. As for similar (moe bait-and-switch) animes, have you seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Made in Abyss, Magical Girl Raising Project, and possibly Selector Infected/Spread WIXOSS? They're all in a similar ballpark. I hear Happy Sugar Life goes into the same direction, but I haven't seen it (no dub).

So as to give us a better impression of you, would you mind sharing where you live and what your occupation is? And perhaps your favorite hobbies outside of Japanese entertainment media?

I will also shoot you a totally random anime-related question. Because that's how I roll.
For a male anime protagonist, is your ideal sidekick a) another male character, b) a female character, or c) a pet or a similar animal/creature? Feel free to give us your reasoning, describe the sidekick character, and/or maybe name an example or two of a show that you felt presented a truly awesome sidekick.

I hope you have fun and stick around in our little community.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Sierraシエラ
I Love Anime

Postby Sierraシエラ » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:17 am

Welcome! I'm pretty close to your age and the newest person to anime on the form. I only really started watching 3 or so years ago, when I started dating my husband. I have only been on the form for a few months but I can honestly say it rocks. You can have discussions about otaku subjects with a lot more depth and acceptance than you can with most people irl.
Ukkihsog wrote:[*] [Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (WN)] i love the series (HATE HATE HATE ANIME anime adaption of this novel is Shinji! ::anger:: i watched it but i was feeling ptsd while watching it and i wanted to see this anime novel as anime till now i still regret finishing it). Read both web and light novel versions. The part i love about it would be after stories :D
I really loved the concept and duologue in the anime for this one. I would love to read the light novel but I am too broke to buy it and can't get it though the library or online so far. If they have another season, would it help you like it anymore? Or what specifically is better in the book? (because I'm serious about wanting to read it)
[quote="Ukkihsog][*] [Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?] beautiful series a bit rushed at a time but it is amazing work i hope anime wont be as Shinji as arifureta.[/quote]
I love this one! I have read up to this part in volume 6 or so(huge spoiler)
Spoiler:
she gets out of the tunnels, but her mom follows her and has all of her siblings ready to kick her but

If I have more time tomorrow I want to check out your mal account and see if you have read any other books I'm crazy about. If I do I'll update this post with some more stuff.

Ukkihsog
I Like Anime

Postby Ukkihsog » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:54 pm

Eira wrote:Hey welcome, you already saw me in seasonal but I'm glad you decided to make an introductory post. I'm the community manager here so if you have any issues or questions feel free to direct them at me, I'm not an all powerful admin but I do my best to manage the community and try to keep it as healthy as I can.

Thank you for warm welcome! ::blush::
Btw are you one of those behind the scenes puppeteer who taking control of all the weebs out there? ::shocked:: *Im friendly i wont backstab you don't worry i shall follow you anywhere anija* ::mischief::

Jokes aside.

Eira wrote:Always appreciate someone who puts good effort into their posts, thanks for making such a in depth intro even if I didn't respond to all of it, I did read all of it. Also I appreciate having another seasonal viewer here, the seasonal viewing area can be a bit more barren then I'd like, but I always make sure to make threads for new shows so please feel free to comment on anything you're watching and if I'm also watching then I'll respond for sure even if I haven't made any posts their myself yet.

i will try to join discussions but it is sometimes hard to express why i loved that particular series compared to another one even after watching so many of them sometimes i don't even feel the need to finish compiling all animes i watched inside mal cuz there just too many but still managed to get 70-90% of all.:D

BlueSpark wrote:Welcome to the Otaku Spirit message board. As Eira pointed out, I'm a (English and German) dub purist when it comes to anime. I've never been able to enjoy reading subtitles or listening to Japanese voice-over; to me, it usually sounds annoying and overacted. But I'd never berate anyone for choosing to watch their anime subtitled, so I hope that we can get along :].

Its easy to get used to reading it. But after watching so many of it i don't really need subtitle its just if its there you just somehow always drawn there. In comparison to you i dislike dub because its not as expressive as in sub where VA not afraid to use louder tones, more emotional intonations. I once tried to see if sub and dub really that different. And a test subject was "Little busters" which mentally broke me down it was first anime which forced to cry non-stop for 10-15min i just couldn't control my emotions. But at dub it felt very plain. Even rewatching it 2 time made me tear up T.T ::dread:: its not like i hate dub but if i have choice for example between watching dub anime episode today and waiting for sub version of the episode the next week.
I would most likely watch dub version and rewatch sub the next week. Another thing why i don't like dub the VA are same ppl non stop as in sub they have whole industry focusing on it.

BlueSpark wrote:Anyway, School-Live! was pretty awesome. I rewatched it only a couple of months ago. This show is just begging for another season. Perhaps you've already read the light novel series? I'm believe I remember Andrew saying he has. As for similar (moe bait-and-switch) animes, have you seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Made in Abyss, Magical Girl Raising Project, and possibly Selector Infected/Spread WIXOSS? They're all in a similar ballpark. I hear Happy Sugar Life goes into the same direction, but I haven't seen it (no dub).

I don't know if it would get another season because its getting (super duper minor spoiler)
Spoiler:
very very dark in manga
.It is a manga not light novel you might have mistaken for an another anime. I read huge part of if before even learning they announced anime release. It was one of the works where i could look at anime and say they did really good work even if it didn't follow manga's alignment it was like this
manga 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9*
anime 3.4852 4 6.1478 5 1 2 7 8 9*
* numbers don't represent the order the point i'm trying to make it didn't follow manga to the letter but still did an amazing job in bringing this work to daylight! ::yess::
I would love to see second season but how it goes with most anime's it wont happen they showing you anime to tell you go read manga/ buy light novel etc.

BlueSpark wrote:So as to give us a better impression of you, would you mind sharing where you live and what your occupation is? And perhaps your favorite hobbies outside of Japanese entertainment media?

I live in Europe, Lithuania.
My occupation is web/application developer i been doing this work for past 1.5 years. Main programing languages i use C# (mostly in asp net/ asp net core), python (mostly in django), php (mostly in zend 2/ plain php/ wordpress etc).
Favorite pastime would be nolifing mostly MMORPG currently gotten to much into battle royals in apex dont like any other ones(never played shooting games before but friends forced me and i like it a lot now).
Also like playing 4x games (strategy base building which heavy relies on economic aspects).
Now that i think about it most of my hobbies are work related/nolifing related/anime related O.O ::shocked::

I will finish answering other question a bit later because i already taken 30min to write all this need a break. ::yess:: ::terrible::

Ukkihsog
I Like Anime

Postby Ukkihsog » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:34 pm

Part 2

BlueSpark wrote:As for similar (moe bait-and-switch) animes, have you seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Made in Abyss, Magical Girl Raising Project, and possibly Selector Infected/Spread WIXOSS? They're all in a similar ballpark. I hear Happy Sugar Life goes into the same direction, but I haven't seen it (no dub).

Puella Magi Madoka Magica watched
Made in Abyss watched
Magical Girl Raising Project watched soon going to read light novel cant wait :D
Selector Infected/Spread WIXOSS watched
Happy Sugar Life read manga plan to watch anime

BlueSpark wrote:will also shoot you a totally random anime-related question. Because that's how I roll.
For a male anime protagonist, is your ideal sidekick a) another male character, b) a female character, or c) a pet or a similar animal/creature? Feel free to give us your reasoning, describe the sidekick character, and/or maybe name an example or two of a show that you felt presented a truly awesome sidekick.

I hope you have fun and stick around in our little community.

I would choose sidekicks mostly based on situation.
For example 1 case
My sidekicks don't really have to be op nr1 criteria is how interesting/amusing they're personalities are
  1. Isekai setting
    [Death March]
    why i picked this because world is so huge and tons of stuff to explore (info based on Web novel)
    i would choose female Nekomimi
    [not loli!]
    [character like Ebisuzawa Kurumi from gakkougurashi]
    Why because she supper responsible type which is the point i usually lack.
  2. horror setting
    i would choose male sidekick if i had to choose character it would be [Sakata, Gintoki from gintama] i enjoy his laid back personality.
  3. laid back slice of live type of setting
    female sidekick [Kitayama, Shizuku from MKNR] perfect for slice of life type of setting
  4. apocalypse type setting
    Female sidekick nekomimi type personality like Tsunetsuki, Matoi Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei hilarious person + [love manga/anime series]
And thanks for warm welcome

Sierraシエラ wrote:I really loved the concept and duologue in the anime for this one. I would love to read the light novel but I am too broke to buy it and can't get it though the library or online so far,

First arifureta series i read was WN which can be found in url i given that page is index of not licenced in west WN/LN/KR/CH novels

Sierraシエラ wrote:If they have another season, would it help you like it anymore? Or what specifically is better in the book? (because I'm serious about wanting to read it)

It had some good moments in anime but overall experience is the worst. There is one video which explains why novel is better compared to anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T90tVPLi8Bc

First moment i started hating series was when hajime sayed "Hes eating my arm" it still gives me shivers xD
+ It skipped the whole novels start which was only shown a bit.
If you understood more about hajime at their intrudactionary point it would have a bigger impact on viewer.
Monster designs look awful especially Tios monster form.
Hajimes insanity looked fake and boring while in novel it had depth to it. I suggest watching that video it would give you additional information about it + i suggest reading novel it is a lot of fun if you cant afford light novel just read web one. Its rough around the edges but its still great one. What i love about arifureta is after stories its after the whole main plot ends and they're are very funny/adventurous/hilarious.

Sierraシエラ wrote:[Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?] beautiful series a bit rushed at a time but it is amazing work i hope anime wont be as Shinji as arifureta.

About this novel i have light novel in stored nicely but read only web novel ~1-2 years ago for now plan on reading light novel in coming year

Sierraシエラ wrote:If I have more time tomorrow I want to check out your mal account and see if you have read any other books I'm crazy about. If I do I'll update this post with some more stuff.

i dont store novels in mal because 70% of what i read are web novels or unlicenced and some of them are not even in mal i have novelupdates.com list My list its not full because those which i bought i don't have in here and there are another sites from where i read them like https://www.rndnovels.com/

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:09 am

Ukkihsog wrote:Btw are you one of those behind the scenes puppeteer who taking control of all the weebs out there? ::shocked:: *Im friendly i wont backstab you don't worry i shall follow you anywhere anija* ::mischief::
Hah, I bet Eira secretly wishes he was playing all of us like puppets ;P. At least I don't have any strings attached to me... I think :?.

Ukkihsog wrote:Its easy to get used to reading it. But after watching so many of it i don't really need subtitle its just if its there you just somehow always drawn there. In comparison to you i dislike dub because its not as expressive as in sub where VA not afraid to use louder tones, more emotional intonations.
I don't doubt you can easily get used to it, but it's still a turn-off to me. These days, though, my reason for sticking with dubs is actually more the voice-acting style. I get that many people prefer Japanese audio with its high-octane intensity, but for me, that just doesn't work. I find that English VA sounds more grounded, but still powerful enough when necessary, and sometimes even over-the-top for comedic or dramatic purposes.

Also, the emotional scenes in Little Busters! hit me just fine in English. I shed quite a few tears watching that and many other drama/romance animes ;). So at least for me, the dub isn't diminishing the emotional impact one bit. Just throwing my perspective out there - of course, we can peacefully agree to disagree :).

Ukkihsog wrote:I live in Europe, Lithuania.
My occupation is web/application developer i been doing this work for past 1.5 years. Main programing languages i use C# (mostly in asp net/ asp net core), python (mostly in django), php (mostly in zend 2/ plain php/ wordpress etc).
I see. I reside in Germany, so we're not actually that far apart. My ex-girlfriend lived in Estonia, and I went there once for 2 weeks. So I'm familiar with the general landscape being coined by woods, forests, and more woods - I imagine it looks pretty similar in Lithuania ;).

I'm no programmer - rather a passionate linguist -, but I did pick computer science as one of my 2 electives for my Bachelor's studies. And I've got to say it was quite enjoyable. I only learned the very basics of C++ and Java, though.

Ukkihsog wrote:It is a manga not light novel you might have mistaken for an another anime.
Oops - yeah, I totally mixed that up. As I said, I very rarely look into the source material for anime series, so sometimes I have to make a guess when talking about it. I suppose I should just have said "source material" in my post instead and saved myself the embarassment :P.

Ukkihsog wrote:Puella Magi Madoka Magica watched
Made in Abyss watched
Magical Girl Raising Project watched soon going to read light novel cant wait :D
Selector Infected/Spread WIXOSS watched
Happy Sugar Life read manga plan to watch anime
Looks like there aren't many more series I can suggest that you haven't already seen ;). I'll just add When They Cry (Higurashi-something-or-other in Japanese) for completeness' sake. It's rather well-known, so you've probably watched it already.

Last thing, I'll use this opportunity to shamelessly advertise my forum game, which is linked in my signature. If you feel like it, check it out and see if it might be fun for you. It's been stalled for a lack of players for quite a while, but if it looks like fun to you, feel free to jump right in - we're currently looking for characters similar to Tsumugu Kihara from A Lull in the Sea.

Ukkihsog
I Like Anime

Postby Ukkihsog » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:43 am

BlueSpark wrote:I don't doubt you can easily get used to it, but it's still a turn-off to me. These days, though, my reason for sticking with dubs is actually more the voice-acting style. I get that many people prefer Japanese audio with its high-octane intensity, but [...] throwing my perspective out there - of course, we can peacefully agree to disagree :).

I dont plan to say that dub is bad everyone have theyre own options its just sad that you missing a lot of good animes which dont have dub version ::terrible::. But on another way a lot of seasonal anime getting dub so its getting better for dub lovers.

BlueSpark wrote:Looks like there aren't many more series I can suggest that you haven't already seen ;). I'll just add When They Cry (Higurashi-something-or-other in Japanese) for completeness' sake. It's rather well-known, so you've probably watched it already.

Its quite hard for people to suggest anime for me to watch because i watched a lot but of course there are still many many more i didn't watched i only watched about 900-1000+ diffent series.

Btw your concept game of choosing sidekick made me contemplate for quite a while it was fun ::peace::

BlueSpark wrote:Last thing, I'll use this opportunity to shamelessly advertise my forum game, which is linked in my signature. If you feel like it, check it out and see if it might be fun for you. It's been stalled for a lack of players for quite a while, but if it looks like fun to you, feel free to jump right in - we're currently looking for characters similar to Tsumugu Kihara from A Lull in the Sea.

When you will start a new round i shall check it out ::yess::

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:16 am

Ukkihsog wrote:i only watched about 900-1000+ diffent series.
Seriously? That is pretty insane :D. In a good way, of course; we're all otakus here. I don't have a MAL account, but according to my own list, I've seen a bit over 300 shows at this point. Although I don't count individual seasons separately, so for instance, Clannad + Clannad After Story is counted as 1 series.

Ukkihsog wrote:its just sad that you missing a lot of good animes which dont have dub version ::terrible::.
True that :(. There are some series I'm just dying to watch, like A Place Further Than the Universe, Psycho Pass 3, etc.. But several licensing companies have started re-releasing past series with English dubs during the last 1-2 years (Sentai Filmworks in particular), so there's still hope.

Ukkihsog wrote:Btw your concept game of choosing sidekick made me contemplate for quite a while it was fun ::peace::
I'm glad to please ;). I always try to come up with a unique question for every new forum member. Sometimes I have pretty ingenius ideas, other times not so much.

Ukkihsog wrote:When you will start a new round i shall check it out ::yess::
Well, if you don't want to join in on the currently (technically) ongoing round, it probably won't finish anytime soon. So you have my permission to simply start a new round, yourself (pick any character you wish, and the other players have to find a good match for it).

Ukkihsog
I Like Anime

Postby Ukkihsog » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:29 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Ukkihsog wrote:i only watched about 900-1000+ diffent series.

Seriously? That is pretty insane :D. In a good way, of course; we're all otakus here. I don't have a MAL account, but according to my own list, I've seen a bit over 300 shows at this point. Although I don't count individual seasons separately, so for instance, Clannad + Clannad After Story is counted as 1 series.

It sounded a bit too overbearing(cocky) my reasoning for why i wrote 900-1000
my mal completed series are 1204 for now which is about 80-90% (so 85% is added lets say) of all anime i have completed
if i add animes i'm watching 57 (mostly likely bigger number cuz i dont waste to much time adding animes to watching list only if i enjoy it a lot). adding droped animes 69. adding on hold 81
we get to around 1204 + 180(which are missing in my mal complete list) + 57 + 69 + 81 we end up with 1591
and lets say 55% are unique animes which are not ova / second/third etc season / movies we end up at 875 T.T gao not within my margin.... ::shocked:: ::terrible::
ok lets say 60 not 55 xD we end up at 954 just the right spot ::mischief::
BlueSpark wrote:Well, if you don't want to join in on the currently (technically) ongoing round, it probably won't finish anytime soon. So you have my permission to simply start a new round, yourself (pick any character you wish, and the other players have to find a good match for it).

Ok i got permision from game post boss directly i shall try my very best ::peace::