After listening to chris and andrew multiple podcast i decided to join forums. What i really like about these podcast that they don't berate another authors works which i find a lot in the podcasts/reviews I listened. Of course not all authors are perfect the same can be say'ed to animators/story writers e.g. responsible for anime versions of original works.
I been watching anime for past 8-9 years. I don't know about others but what good me into anime was very difficult family situation i looked for a place where i can escaped and enjoy life and after searching through cartoons at first i found anime. My first true anime which made me realise anime and cartoons weren't the same was Witchblade till this day i love that opening after witchblade i watched in dub at that time i didn't knew that sub was a lot better(sorry dub fans but i hate dubs but still till this day after watching highschool of dead i cant watch it in subs it just sounds wrong). After multiple series ~10 i switched for sub because it was hard to find interesting series which had a dub and at that point i was in love subs . I enjoy talking about animes/light novels /web novels/ korean novels / chinese novels / mangas(but don't read to many mangas mostly yuri and traps(yes i had a trap manga reading phase )). I don't usually discuss about anime related stuff online only with few friends i have in irl and online. I'm grown up(23) and a shy male type of person . My current ocupation is a web/application developer which allows me to sustain my masively increasing anime expenses .
I plan on watching anime not only because i enjoy it but it was an effect a cog which kinda fixed my life and i don't want/don't plan on letting go later on.
My MAL if anyone is interested
My favorite anime 5
- [Inu x Boku SS] rewatched a lot of times. One of my favorite anime i rewatch it when i feel down. The character interaction somehow lifts my spirit.
- [Alien 9] Old anime which has some sort of hidden charm which pulls me every time i rewatch it. The feeling like i watch someone try they're hardest to live even if not everything goes according to one's own plan and cheer them and tell them not to give up to the pressure no matter what type of wall you reach.
- [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei]
I love the story world character development it has some weak spots compared to LN but i love it nonetheless. I like how sibling relationship turned out in novel [read only till 19 book].
Why i rewatch it is because the whole atmosphere feels so real not to flashy even if there are some moments where it is, beautiful story development, character interactions, shown emotions/inner turmoil.
Fav character from it: Shizuku-sama!
- [Gakkougurashi!] I have all english version of the manga. Enjoying all these horror/moe/crazy type of characters and always rooting for them to find happiness in they're adventurous
- [Candy Boy!] simple! amazing! beautiful! i rewatch it a lot min 10 times did.
Currently I lowered share amount a bit(~11-15 anime's per season) and switched more to reading light/web novels(it cost so much ).
Favorite novels couldn't choose 5 so i put 6
- [Dungeon Defense] It was first novel that blew my mind. Till this day i cant find any which can be compared to this one https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dungeon-defense/
- [Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (WN)] i love the series (HATE HATE HATE ANIME anime adaption of this novel is Shinji! i watched it but i was feeling ptsd while watching it and i wanted to see this anime novel as anime till now i still regret finishing it). Read both web and light novel versions. The part i love about it would be after stories https://www.novelupdates.com/series/dungeon-defense/
- [Tilea’s Worries] best comedy novel i read couldn't stop laughing while i as reading it i recommend it everyone!https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tileas-worries/
- [Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?] beautiful series a bit rushed at a time but it is amazing work i hope anime wont be as Shinji as arifureta.https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka/
- [Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai] I enjoy reading isekai novels but what i most like is weak protagonist which orders op ones around and tries to help them with his unordinary/weak powers. Read till latest in jp using google translator it was hard to comprehend some parts but i got used to it xD.https://www.novelupdates.com/series/jujutsushi-wa-yuusha-ni-narenai/
- [Running Away From The Hero! (Remake)] Good comedy amazing story development comedy not as good as [Tilea’s Worries] but story is a whole lot better https://www.novelupdates.com/series/running-away-from-the-hero-remake/
Was a bit long took me about hour to write it all so if someone finish reading till end thank you!