Anime review request.

Current and Classic Animation!
fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: Anime review request.

Postby fragoff » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Russia is recruting cyber bullies for the next american election.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:32 pm

fragoff wrote:Russia is recruting cyber bullies for the next american election.

heh probly not gonna do well here

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 am

Chris wrote:
fragoff wrote:Russia is recruting cyber bullies for the next american election.

heh probly not gonna do well here

Yeah, as long as they won't start paying with anime figurines they have no power here.
Proud citizen of Principality of Mecha
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:16 am

I just saw this thread out of the corner of my eye and figured I'd add a request for the lulz. I'd like for a review of ef - A Tale of Memories, my all-time favorite anime. As far as I know, it's still sitting on Andrew's pile of shame ;).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:17 am

Hey guys, new to the site, almost caught up on all the podcast episodes. I always forget which one of you it is that absolutely hates moe shows but I wan't to see whether I can kill with moe by having you watch a show that nearly killed me with moe. The name of the show is Acchi Kocchi. I would love to hear your thoughts about it on the podcast and see whether you love it or wan't to burn it. This is definitely a show Chris would love. It has after all, a very cute violent deredere Nekomimi loli.

The Blu-rays and DVD are found on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Place-Complete-C ... B00PTUB4BU
Last edited by SethAmaha on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Eira
I Love Anime

Postby Eira » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:31 am

SethAmaha wrote:I always forget which one of you it is that absolutely hates moe shows.

I think you’re talking about Andrew, since Chris likes Loli, but it’s not that Andrew hates Moe, it’s moreso that he just doesn’t like club shows and is less tolerant of ‘Moe for Moe sake’ and wants a show to have more substance. Chris also doesn’t just accept a show if it’s ‘Moe for Moe sake’ (maybe if the Lolis and waifus are good enough) he’s just a lot more tolerant of Moe then Andrew.
Last edited by Eira on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:43 am

I figured that. This show isn't at all ecchi, it's just a very cute sour of life that killed me watching it and just wondered what their reaction to it would be. Sorry it took a while to reply, I'm extremely busy so I barely gave any tome to actually visit this site

SethAmaha
Crazy About Anime

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:29 am

SO during one of my listens of your previous podcasts, You happen to mention that the art style fo the show may not necessarily be what drives you to drop the show and that the story may push you to actually enjoying regardless. So I want to take your comment to the extreme and have you review a certain show from a few years ago. I'm of course, talking about Kingdom.

Mind you, Kingdom is one of the earliest full CG anime I can remember, so that alone wells you volumes. Despite the fact that I personally found the art style just horrid, the story and characters more than made up for it and to this day I wish for another season but that's just me. I'm curious to find out whether it would be the same for you or not. I definitely think that Andrew would enjoy this show more than anyone as it has very charismatic characters, great world building, and the battles are actually planned out and shown unlike so many others that only tell you what happend or just show you in a very strange way.

You can watch it legally here https://www.funimation.com/shows/kingdom/
Last edited by SethAmaha on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

MichaelMip
I Like Anime

Anime review request

Postby MichaelMip » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:03 am

woah woah woah. Devil May Cry had an Anime? and yeah i keep telling all my friends that H.O.T.D on toonami would be a great idea
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/

fragoff
Anime Junky

Re: Anime review request

Postby fragoff » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:35 am

MichaelMip wrote:woah woah woah. Devil May Cry had an Anime?

Yep. And it's not half bad either
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato